? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Horoscope


I almost completely freaked out when I read my horoscope today in Life and Style. Naturally i bought it because Robert Pattinson was on the cover, but it had to be some kind of sign...look at what my horoscope says:


"Accept that all things come to and end and that some things are not meant to be. You may feel disappointed now, but you'll soon realize that you were saved from disaster."


That pretty much puts my life right now in a nutshell! I really did gasp as soon as I read this!! How crazy is that?!?!?

0 comments: