? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Everything has Changed

Wow, I've definitely been absent from blogging. I pulled this up after a nostalgic night last night, and realized I haven't blogged since I was freshly 21 and completely, full heartedly, madly, crazy in love. First let me start by saying, I look in the mirror every day and have no idea who that girl was. Crazy how things change. That girl should have been punched at least once every day. It's a sad moment when you realize how dumb and young you were. After we broke up (I won't go into boring detail of the relationship), I was mostly confused. I didn't know what to do, of course we ran back to each other for a couple of years, and got back together several ti

mes just to, once again, face the inevitable. Well when we finally ended things, I realized I had no idea who I was. I spent all of this time with the person I figured I'd spend the rest of my life with, we became each other. Even now at 25 I know I'll never love anyone quite like him, but that's a good thing. I never want to lose sight of who I am, and I certainly don't want to be confused by my self. I completely separated myself from him and all of his friends and interests about 2 years ago. It has been the hardest, but best thing I've ever done. Once, I did that my life fell into place, almost like I was meant to rid them of my life before I could move on. I graduated college, I have a great job (No I don't necessarily like it), I have a circle of best friends that would walk through fire for me (yes, those changed too), and I have the best relationship with my parents. I am physically active every single day whether I'm playing tennis, going to the gym, or running...I'm doing something. I've realized over these past few years that I LOVE being occupied by life. I want to experience every crazy adventure I can before I can't. I have a sense of adventure I've never had before. I started cooking a few years back, and now I love it. I love to try new recipes, but I've made a couple old ones from the family. Turning 25 has been the best thing that happened to me. No, I do not have a significant other but that's completely okay. I've realized I do not need ANYONE to complete me, I complete myself. I don't mean to sound corny or stupid when I say that, I mean it. I love everything about my life when it comes to the big picture. I've done a lot of growing up, and I realized I will never be the girl I was when I was 21. She was pathetic, she let people walk all over her, hurt her, and use her. But the worst thing about that girl, is she became something she wasn't. I am not mad or bitter anymore, I was though. Now, I'm thankful. I am so thankful I went through all of that because it has shaped me into this great person who knows exactly what she wants out of life.

0 comments: